One-Sentence Description: A collaborative drawing game about just the character creation portion of Dungeons & Dragons.
Full Description: A collaborative drawing game about just the character creation portion of Dungeons & Dragons. Each Sunday at 10 AM PT, we create (and draw!) a character’s personality, backstory, and stats based on random rolls of some polyhedral dice.
- Schedule: Weekly streams every Sunday at 10 AM PT
- Length: 1.5 - 2 hours
- Format: Intro, drawing of character creation, drawing of character in scene, end-of-episode announcements and credits
- Where to start: Any episode will do! They are not published in any particular order
Come Watch Us Draw!
- Twitch: www.twitch.tv/rollmeahero
- Website: www.rollmeahero.com
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/rollmeahero
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/rollmeahero
Questions, comments, or other inquiries? Best way to reach us is through our contact page
We’re sisters that like to goof around and draw.
Wing-Sum Law is the older of the two sisters. She’s a mechanical engineer, artist, and TTRPG game master. She researches engineering, education, and human-computer interaction.
Wing-Yee Law is the younger of the two sisters. She is an artist, engineer, and TTRPG game menace. She is interested in the intersection of design and education, and also raccoons.